When games are cancelled due to poor field conditions caused by rain and diamond flooding, we ask all of our players, coaches and parents to stay off the diamonds. No practices or any other activities are allowed on flooded diamonds, in order to prevent further damage to the fields and risk of injury to our players.
Thank you for your cooperation.
A-U19/Senior Open: SOLD OUT
B-Delta U14/U19: SOLD OUT
Registration for U10 is now closed.
If you are interested in registering for U10,
please email our registrar.
email UIC David Bailey: email@example.com
April 19, 20 & 21
Another successful tournament with great weather for softball!
Congratulatons to Delta Heat 03, winners of the silver medal!
We had a fantastic opening day on a beautiful sunny day. After the parade of athletes (from LTP to U19) and opening ceremonies, Delta Mayor George Harvie threw the first pitch to officially open our 2019 softball season. The younger kids participated in fun competitions, led by the U14 and U16 girls, and had a blast at the bouncy castle.
To wrap it up, there were hot dogs and drinks for everyone. Thank you to all volunteers who made this Opening Day a successful event. Let's play ball!
April 6 & 7
We are very proud to announce that Delta Heat 01's athletes have signed their commitment to various colleges and universities, starting school and collegiate softball in 2019.
• Stephanie Schina: Douglas College, BC, Canada
• Jessie Weststrate: Simon Fraser University, BC, Canada
• Olivia Malesku: UBC, BC, Canada
• Emily Horne: UBC, BC, Canada
• Megan Hendrickson: UBC, BC, Canada
• Hanna Hansen: UBC, BC, Canada
• Kianna Jones: University of Minnesota, USA
• Veronica Sawatzky: York College, Nebraska, USA
• Aime Godmaire: Lynn University, Florida, USA
Congratulations to Delta Heat 01, winner of the bronze medal at the U19 Canadian Fastpitch Championship!
We are very proud of how our teams represented Delta at the Canada Cup International Championship last week.
In the Futures Select division, our Delta Invaders 01 won gold and the Canada Cup, and in the Futures Gold division, our Delta Heat 01 won bronze.
Zone 5 (Vancouver Coastal) won gold at the BC Summer Games this past weekend. 6 (out of 12) players and the entire coaching staff are Delta Fastpitch members. Great job!
Here is how our Delta teams placed at the B-Provincials:
• Invaders 00 – bronze medal in the gold pool; will be going to Western Canadian Championships
• Invaders 03 – bronze medal in the silver pool
• Invaders 04 – placed sixth in the gold pool; will be going to Western Canadian Championships
• Inferno 06 – silver medal in the gold pool
Well done, Delta!
Our House league season came to an end last weekend with the yearly Delta Cup games. Congratulations to all of our Delta winners! We hope everyone had a great season.